Join a winning team…The Provident Team!!!
Back in 1956, our founder, Gordon Blunden, had a dream of building a business that would continue to thrive for many years to come. Today, Provident continues to be the community bank of choice within the Inland Empire communities and is the largest financial institution headquartered in the City of Riverside.
We offer a wide variety of employment opportunities throughout the Inland Empire. Here at Provident, we take considerable pride in our bank, as we provide our customers with the highest quality of customer service. We offer a pleasant work environment for our employees along with competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
If a career in banking sounds intriguing to you, you may wish to evaluate the following open positions. As you evaluate your employment options, we hope that you’ll consider Provident as your employer of choice!
Interested candidates may apply in one of 3 ways below:
- ▲ Apply at any Provident location
- ▲ Fax to (951) 786-4725
If you click continue you will be redirected to a third party web site which provides these services on Provident Bank's behalf.
The third party provider is not controlled or owned by Provident Bank. Provident Bank does not endorse their services; and, makes no representations and disclaims all liability and all warranties with regard to their services.
Please be aware that information security and privacy policies at the third party provider may differ from those of Provident Bank, therefore we recommend that you review their web site privacy and security policies.
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals responding to job postings are considered applicants for a particular position ONLY AFTER they have been invited to complete the Bank’s official printed employment application form.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a highly productive work team.
- Committed team members who embrace Provident’s Code of Ethics and ensure strong internal operating controls are maintained.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customer base.
- Innovatively cross-sell products to exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Join a dynamic and growing company.
- Exercise your customer service skills to build long-term relationships.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your role in driving the success of our business!
Provident Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the bank's policy to grant equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons without regard to race, sex, religion, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, or veteran's status. The bank provides equal opportunities in employment, promotion, wages, benefits, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment. It is our policy to make reasonable accommodations for the disabled. We will endeavor to concentrate on the disabled person's abilities and not disabilities. This policy has the support of the highest levels of management. Provident Bank is an "at will" employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE